You will be a puzzle master, working your magic to delight both the clients and staff with your rosters. You will be the hub of the business, pulling the strings so that everything operates like a well-oiled organising machine.
Key Player • Geelong
Posted:7th January, 2022 Cut off Date: 31st December, 2022Why we do what we do: About this role:
- Coordinate client services and CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
- Manage incoming requests in a friendly and professional manner
- You will need to get to know our staff and clients so you can match their requirements, skills, experience and personality to make for a perfect partnership
- Working with key stakeholders providing relevant information from initial requests
- Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity, and follow up on all client issues that require attention or action.
- Be personable, approachable, motivated, reliable and passionate with a can-do attitude
- Be able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal team and clients and always deliver exceptional customer service
- You have a big heart, a little patience, and a desire to improve the lives of seniors and their families
- Be able to learn technologies quickly to interpret and analyse data
- Have previous experience in a scheduling/resource allocation/coordinator role
- Have strong communication, problem-solving, time management and conflict resolution skills
- Have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure to think on your feet with shifting priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Experience in the aged care or health sector is desirable
- No criminal record.
- A rewarding career where you can make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families
- A welcome and supportive working environment
- Comprehensive training program
- A company that recognises and appreciates the value of the work that you do
- A fun and supportive team.
Home Instead is a leading provider of high-quality, relationship-based in-home care for ageing adults. Home Instead Geelong was founded by Giovanni and Giselle Siano in 2018 and employs over 250 people in the local community.
We help with a range of personal and lifestyle needs while providing welcome companionship for ageing adults. Services include assistance with personal care, light household duties, meal preparation, medication reminders, and transport to appointments, shopping and social outings. Home Instead is committed to addressing the individual and national challenges of Australia’s ageing population.
Home Instead Geelong was named as Geelong’s ‘Business of the Year 2021’ and received the ‘Emerging Business (under 3 years) award in the Geelong Business Excellence Awards, a prestigious award which celebrates the achievements of businesses in the Geelong region.
- Support Coordinator
- Posted By: Stride
- Posted Date: 2022-06-27
- Location:Hurstville NSW 2220
- About us: We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults an...
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Posted By: Estia Health
- Posted Date: 2022-06-24
- Location:Merrylands NSW 2160
- Clinical Care Coordinator Permanent Full Time Role | Drive a continuous improvement culture ...
- Care Coordinator Aged Care
- Posted By: Intereach
- Posted Date: 2022-06-23
- Location:Echuca VIC 3564
- About Intereach: Intereach is a leader amongst community organisations. Today, we span 38 local g...
- OSHC Coordinator- Orange
- Posted By: Gowrie NSW
- Posted Date: 2022-06-15
- Location:Orange NSW 2800
- The Benefits for You: We are committed to our employee experience and are proud to have consist...