- : Catholic Healthcare
- : 01-Aug-2020
- : Mayfield NSW 2304
Catholic Healthcare, Charles O'Neill home is going through some positive and exciting changes with a new wing due to open in late July 2020. We are now on the lookout for an experienced Care Manager to provide exceptional personal care and a home like environment for up to 100 residents.
Working collaboratively with our Residential Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and managing our extraordinary team of clinical care staff within our residential facility. Bringing your previous clinical knowledge and experience to the role you will ensure that best clinical practice and outcomes for residents are met always. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring ACFI is maximised for all residents to reflect the level of needs for residents
- Ensuring resident care is conducted in alignment with best practice and the core values of Catholic Healthcare
- Ensuring the home complies with Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Acknowledging, investigating and responding to resident and family feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Developing and leading Clinical staff to focus on a culture of continual improvement and quality
To be successful in the role, you will possess the following:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience as a Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- Demonstrated understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining care plans
- Experience in leading, and an ability to inspire a team
- Passionate about making a difference for our residents, families and staff
Why you'll love working with us:
- Opportunity to work within a values- based organisation, with caring at the heart of everything we do
- Supportive and inclusive team environment
- Salary packaging opportunities to increase your take home pay
- Ongoing support and direction from an experienced Residential Manager
We're a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 3,800 people are committed to providing high quality aged care and services to those whom we serve.
If this opportunity appeals to you then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now. We welcome your application.
- Case Manager - Family Based Care
- Posted By: Life Without Barriers
- Posted Date: 2020-08-03
- Location:Lismore & Far North Coast NSW
- Case Manager - Family Based Care Job no: 493529 Employment type: Full Time Location: Lismo...