Clinical Care Manager
Clinical Care Manager
NSW - Mid North Coast
About The Care Home
Bupa Pottsville Beach is a modern care home set in a peaceful holiday village, just a short walk to the local beaches. The home offers residential, respite and specialised dementia care across 151 beds in the home. Our primary is goal is placing our focus on the health, lifestyle and well-being of our residents.
About the Role
Working as part of a team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, you will be a Clinical Care Manager managing one of our communities in the home, supported by the General Manager and a Registered Nurse. You will have the additional assistance of Clinical Quality and Educational Consultants in the day to day care of residents. Working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, you will make a positive impact on the lives of our residents with your compassionate and supportive approach that empowers our residents’ choices and independence.
- Ensure the delivery of quality clinical and person-first assessments for all residents
- Oversee the coordination of ACFI in collaboration with the General Manager
- Delivery of the highest quality clinical care
- Management of medication in accordance with resident needs and legislative requirements
- Lead the care home team in the delivery of person-centred care, including coaching, mentoring, staff allocations and delegation, performance management and education
- Management of person-centred care planning and evaluation for residents
Skills and Experience required
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent and Current AHPRA is essential
- Post grad qualification in aged care highly regarded
- Experience managing a minimum of 50 beds in an aged care home
- Proven track record in delivering quality clinical care within an aged care or acute setting
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and care planning capabilities
- Highly effective communication, leadership and relationship management skills
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Must have a current national police certificate or be willing to complete a criminal history check
Employees boast about the supportive and professional working environment within our care homes. A focus is placed on providing continual growth and development opportunities to our employees to allow you to reach your desired career aspirations. As a Clinical Care Manager, you will be provided opportunities to utilise your strengths in educating and assisting in other homes/regions.
- Flexibility across our 24/7 operations
- Generous leave provisions including 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Generous discounts on health, travel, home, car, landlords and pet insurance
- 35% discount on frames, lenses, sunglasses and accessories at Bupa Optical stores
- 10% discount at Bupa Dental clinics
- Health and wellness initiatives and discounts through Bupa SMILE program
- Discounts at Apple and Samsung
- Workplace giving and Bupa fund matching
- Sponsorship opportunities available to eligible workers
- Internal transfer opportunities to any of our 72 homes across Australia
- Clinical learning opportunities and more through online and face to face training
How to Apply
Please click Apply to be taken to our online application process. Please note that as part of your application you will also be asked to complete a number of pre-employment checks including Criminal History, Bankruptcy and a Pre-Employment medical.
About Bupa Aged Care Australia
Bupa Aged Care Australia is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia with over 9,000 employees providing care and services to 6,500 residents across 70+ homes. At Bupa we focus on a person first approach that ensures our residents and their families are at the centre of everything we do and that we deliver our purpose of ensuring longer, healthier, happier lives.
IMPORTANT: As of 1st May 2020, all aged care workers and visitors must be vaccinated against seasonal influenza in order to enter an aged care facility – as such all successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to commencement.
‘Our people reflect the diversity of our community. At Bupa, your wellbeing, identity and own story is respected and valued.
Find purpose in your career at Bupa’.
No Similar Jobs Found.