Disability support workers - Red Hill
- : Newly-on-Demand
- : 20-Nov-2019
- : Red Hill VIC 3937
Are you passionate about disability and have a great attitude, then you are what we look for!
An opportunity exists for support workers to join our friendly disability home care services team. Do you enjoy
- Working with a range of people in their own home environment and local community.
- Proactively supporting peoples’ independence, social connections and while promoting positive health & well being
- Being ‘hands on’, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
- Listening, talking, having fun
If this sounds like you, then our employer has a range of benefits to support you in your career with them, including training and skills development, flexible working hours, career progression, salary packaging and career progression.
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so we can provide the right support at the right time to our customers.
- Cert III in either Aged Care, Individual Support and/or Disability
- 1+ Years’ experience
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate
- Driver Licence and Car. You will be travelling to peoples’ homes to work.
- Working Rights in Australia
How to Apply
To join this diverse, compassionate and dedicated company please click the “Apply” button below.
No Similar Jobs Found.