Domestic assistance - Northern suburbs
- : Newly-on-Demand
- : 04-Apr-2019
- : Northern Suburbs VIC
If you are passionate about working ‘with’ and ‘for’ people who matter
then this part-time role is for you!
Newly are currently seeking people who like working with people! We have an opportunity for you to work with a leading provider of aged care services whilst providing the quality person-centered care you were trained to deliver. You enjoy
- Working with a range of people in their own home environment and local community.
- Proactively supporting peoples’ independence, social connections and while promoting positive health & well being
- Being ‘hands on’, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
- Listening, talking, having fun
- Working for an Organisation whose mission is “Being for Others’
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so we can provide the right support at the right time to our customers.
- No qualifications required
- Updated police check
- Driver Licence and Car. You will be travelling to peoples’ homes to work.
- Working Rights in Australia
No Similar Jobs Found.