- : The Salvation Army Aged Care
- : 24-May-2020
- : Northbridge WA 6003
Number of Positions Available:1
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
• To provide assistance to men and women who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, to obtain and maintain stable, secure, safe and transitional accommodation in keeping with the organizational aims, values and mission of The Salvation Army and the relevant government department.
• To resource those who are at risk of homelessness who ring or present in person to navigate the system to gain some form of assistance as required.
• Respect and develop professional relationships with clients, employees and other related services/people, using appropriate terminology and creating a safe and comfortable environment.
• Assisting with service delivery in daily planning, advocacy, communication and transport as required by the service.
• To read and update house diaries, enter data on computer. Ensure all communication paths are clear and concise in keeping with client privacy and confidentiality.
• To maintain a visible presence in the building during shifts which requires regular walks around the building, reporting any negative feedback to management or senior on shift.
• Record medication sheets as required and complete fortnightly time sheets.
• To comply with and strive to maintain best practice in the provision of a safe workplace for all.
• Participate in risk assessments and maintenance of areas and report safety concerns to the co-ordinator or OH&S representative.
- Care Worker | Temora (48964)
- Posted By: Australian Unity
- Posted Date: 2020-05-24
- Location:Wagga Wagga & Riverina NSW
- Care Worker | Temora (48964) As Australia’s first member owned Wellbeing Company, we ar...
- Casual Support Worker
- Posted By: The Salvation Army Aged Care
- Posted Date: 2020-05-24
- Location:Adelaide SA 5000
- Casual Support Worker Adelaide Appl...
- Disability Support Worker
- Posted By: Blue Care
- Posted Date: 2020-05-15
- Location:Warwick QLD 4370
- Position Details Reference Number 35379 Position Title Disability...
- Support Worker- Brisbane
- Posted By: Wellways
- Posted Date: 2020-05-14
- Location:Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Support Worker- Brisbane Brisbane Reference: 4990652 Exciting opportunity...