Support Workers - Bega, NSW
If you are passionate about working ‘with’ and ‘for’ people who matter then this role is for you!
Newly are currently seeking people who like working with people! We have an opportunity for you to work with a leading provider of aged care and disability services whilst providing the quality person-centered care you were trained to deliver. You enjoy
- Working with a range of people in their own home environment and local community.
- Proactively supporting peoples’ independence, social connections and while promoting positive health & well being
- Being ‘hands on’, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
- Listening, talking, having fun
- Working for an Organisation whose mission is “Being for Others’
If this sounds like you, then our employer has a range of benefits to support you in your career with them, including training and skills development, flexible working hours, career progression, salary packaging and career progression.
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so we can provide the right support at the right time to our customers.
- Cert III in either Aged Care, Individual Support and/or Disability
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate
- with related experience in the aged care and/or disability industry.
- Driver Licence and Car.
- Has Working Rights in Australia
- Highly developed communication skills, working with people who are non-verbal and can display challenging behavior due to this
- Experience providing support to individuals with an Acquired Brain Injury
- Adept at working within professional boundaries and maintaining confidentiality
- Able to do Wheelchair assistance
- Manual Handling
- Minimal Domestic assistance
- Meal Preparation
No Similar Jobs Found.