Number of Positions Available:1
Start your career with The Salvation Army today!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values, if you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To provide support to young people connected with the Muggy’s Program who are currently under Guardianship of the Minister transitioning into independent supported accommodation.
- To provide direct support to young people as required to ensure effective support in developing independence and self reliance across all life domains in line with direction from Case Managers and in support of achieving Care Plan Outcomes.
- Muggy’s Accommodation Service operates 24/7 resulting in staff operating over a combination of shifts including passive night shifts
- All employees within the Muggy’s Accommodation Service are responsible for ensuring the equal and consistent care of all young people connected within the program.
- Degree, Diploma and/or Associate Diploma qualification in social work, community services or related field
- Certificate 4 in Youth Work or related field
- Working with Children Check (for Child Facing roles)
- Mandatory National Police check
- Psychological Assessment (in line with SA Legislation – Child and Youth Person Safety Act 2017)
- Safe Environment for children and Young people training (Through Their Eyes)
- Apply First Aid
- Valid Drivers Licence