CLINICAL MANAGER - CALOUNDRA
- : Southern Cross Support Services
- : 13-May-2020
- : Caloundra QLD 4551
Full time, permanent role with NFP salary packaging options available. 103 bed Aged Care home, Fantastic Residential Manager in place.
- Combine your clinical expertise with leadership skills
- Increase your take home pay with Not for Profit salary packaging
- Enjoy the coastal setting of Caloundra
- Apply direct to the employer – no Agencies involved
Southern Cross Care QLD is searching for a full time Clinical Care Manager for our 103 place Caloundra Residential Aged Care facility in Little Mountain on the Sunshine Coast.
So if you prefer a more relaxed coastal lifestyle over city, but still like to be able to get to Brisbane for the weekend, this could be the ideal spot to call home.
Working closely with, and supported by, a wonderful Residential Manager who is across her home, residents and staff brilliantly, the Clinical Care Manager’s focus will be on:
- Full clinical oversight of the facility, including all clinical reporting and documentation
- Managing the clinical teams timely and accurate documentation of resident care needs from initial admission and ACFI assessments to care plan development and regular reviews;
- Ensuring sound medication management and associated systems;
- Staff training, provision of ongoing management and support to all care staff
- Ensuring compliance with the Aged Care Accreditation Standards, in consultation with the Residential Manager and Care team.
With previous management experience in a clinical Aged Care environment (ideally) you will:
- be confident and competent with being accountable for the clinical care provisions,
- have a demonstrated history successfully leading and mentoring staff,
- be proactive and energetic in managing your time effectively
- demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ACFI
- be able to show a proven track record in understanding and meeting the requirements of accreditation
- possess an approachable and self-assured communication style
You must hold current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and Gerontology Nursing Certificate and/or Dementia Care Certificate would be highly regarded.
We thank everyone in advance for their application!
Please note that as per the government directive for Flu Vaccination of all Residential Aged Care workers from 1 May 2020, if you are successful with the recruitment process, it is a requirement that you ensure you have a current flu vaccination.
Also, all employment offers will be conditional upon a satisfactory criminal history check and the right to work in Australia.
Who we are – Southern Cross Care QLD is a not-for-profit provider of quality aged care, disability care and independent living in South East Queensland. With over 1,000 employees, we provide care and services to thousands of people within their own homes or at one of our 11 Residential Care Facilities and 5 Retirement Villages. We are a team of passionate and dynamic professionals who prides ourselves on providing exceptional service to our internal and external customers
- Case Worker-Fyshwick
- Posted By: The Salvation Army Aged Care
- Posted Date: 2020-05-24
- Location:Fyshwick ACT 2609
- Case Worker Fyshwick Apply ...
- Career Opportunities: Clinical Manager (21179)
- Posted By: Regis
- Posted Date: 2020-05-03
- Location:Tasmania TAS
- Career Opportunities: Clinical Manager (21179) We are seeking an experienced Clinical Care M...
- Clinical Care Manager
- Posted By: Bupa Australia
- Posted Date: 2020-04-30
- Location:Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast NSW
- Clinical Care Manager Location: NSW - Mid North Coast Job Description: Ab...