Grade 1 Aged Care Worker - Kitchen Hand Experience Essential
- : Bankstown City Aged Care
- : 28-Nov-2019
- : Georges Hall NSW 2198
Are you passionate about delivering a homely loving environment to residents by providing care with compassion, and are looking for an opportunity to work with one of the leading Aged Care employers in NSW?
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity to make a difference to the lifestyle of our residents through the provision of a wide range of personal care services and domestic duties under limited supervision. You will be responsible for role modelling BCAC’s values and behaviours that create a highly performing and engaged team which includes creating a positive and professional work environment for clients, families, employees, doctors and allied health professionals. The CSE is required to demonstrate an openness and ability to learn new skills, take on board feedback and maintain a high level of productivity by approaching tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
This role gives an amazing opportunity to work with an organisation where we focus continuity care for our residents!
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature with an excellent understanding of the aged care environment, passion for the care of elderly residents, and a desire to lead others to ensure best clinical care
- Be committed in ongoing clinical excellence to provide the highest standard of care & support whilst maintaining confidentiality in relation to all workplace, family, employee and client matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in all areas of aged care including catering, laundry & kitchen
- Good time management, observation and reporting skills
- Awareness of WHS Legistation, manual handling procedures with knowledge of compliance documentation
- Flexible to work across our Bankstown, Georges Hall & Chester Hill facilities
Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support and Food Safety Level 1
What's on Offer
At Bankstown City Aged Care, we believe that the way to deliver the best customer service is to have a great team, and we see our valued employees as vital to the success of our business.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will get:
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
The opportunity to start a career in aged care where we provide comprehensive training, development, ongoing support and assistance from our friendly local office team
A vibrant workplace culture with a strong sense of community, inclusion and exposure to leading technology, projects and expertise
If you genuinely enjoy looking after the elderly with a caring, compassionate nature and and fit the criteria of this highly sought-after position, then don't delay to apply today with a resume and covering letter!
No Similar Jobs Found.