Part-Time/Casual Opportunity for a Grade 2 Aged Care Worker
- : Bankstown City Aged Care
- : 10-Oct-2019
- : Revesby NSW 2212
An Incredible Opportunity to join an Exceptional Community Care team within one of the leading aged care employers in NSW!
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and compassionate CSE who would build team spirit and comradery by settling small differences and celebrating success:
- You will be responsible for role modelling BCAC’s values and behaviours that create a highly performing and engaged team which includes creating a positive and professional work environment for clients, families, employees, doctors and allied health professionals.
- As the CSE Grade 2 you are responsible for operating in line with the required standards of clinical governance and ensuring that clients are receiving a consistently excellent level of care in a safe and respectful environment.
- The CSE is required to demonstrate an openness and ability to learn new skills, accept feedback and improve self.
This role gives an amazing opportunity to work with an organisation where we focus continuity care for our residents!
- Possess a compassionate, caring and supportive nature with an excellent understanding of the aged care environment, passion for the care of elderly residents, and a desire to lead others to ensure best clinical care
- Be committed in ongoing clinical excellence to provide the highest standard of care & support whilst maintaining confidentiality in relation to all workplace, family, employee and client matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support with a Minimum of 1-year experience of working in an Aged Care Facility
- Self-disciplined and able to manage competing priorities with good observation and reporting skills
- Maintains a high level of productivity and efficiency across all tasks with confidentiality in relation to all workplace, family employee and client matters
- Flexibility to work across all of our villages i.e. Bankstown, Revesby, Chester Hill & Georges Hall
- Certificate IV in Aged Care/Individual Support
- Dementia experience and medication competent
What's on Offer
At Bankstown City Aged Care, we believe that the way to deliver the best customer service is to have a great team, and we see our valued employees as vital to the success of our business.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will get:
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
The opportunity to start a career in aged care where we provide comprehensive training, development, ongoing support and assistance from our friendly local office team
A vibrant workplace culture with a strong sense of community, inclusion and exposure to leading technology, projects and expertise
If you genuinely enjoy looking after the elderly with a caring and compassionate nature and fit the criteria of this highly sought-after position, then please apply today with your resume and covering letter!
No Similar Jobs Found.