Rostering Team Leader - Disability Support
- : Newly-on-Demand
- : 11-Sep-2019
- : Footscray VIC 3011
Our Client is a social enterprise that provides choices for people living with a disability or other personal need, supporting them to regain and retain their independence
The Rostering Team Leader plays a critical role in providing leadership and support to a team of Rostering Officers to ensure Disability Support Workers are utilised efficiently to provide high quality support outcomes for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Tertiary qualification in community care, disability, business, leadership or similar ;
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of staff to meet best outcomes for clients;
- Previous experience in rostering or workforce scheduling staff;
- Experience working in a high paced customer service/call center environment;
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing staff to continually improve performance and achieve high standards;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills and written communication skills;
- Competence in use of Microsoft applications and electronic consumer management data base applications e.g. Carelink+;
- Knowledge of community services or disability support sector will be highly advantageous;
- Current drivers licence
What’s the offer?
- Generous Salary packaging options (Reduce your taxable income);
- Opportunities for learning and development;
- Close to train station
- Supportive team
Please submit applications by clicking “Apply”
No Similar Jobs Found.