Support workers - Balwyn North
- : Newly On-demand
- : 01-Apr-2019
- : Balwyn North VIC 3104
For individuals who want to make a real difference to someone’s life.
Newly is seeking people with passion and commitment, from diverse backgrounds and experiences, the opportunity to join an Organisation who empower, collaborate and encourage their workforce. They embrace innovation, celebrate a culture of care and truly believe their staff are their road to success.
You will become part of a dynamic and caring team of like- minded individuals who provide independent support within people’s homes and local communities. Day to day you significantly contribute to the well being and life experience of your clients. You will be involved in:
- Supporting your client to get ready for their day; showering, grooming, dressing.
- Domestic tasks and meal preparation
- Being out and about in the community
- Assistance with self-medication
- Personal Care
If you have the ability to speak Vietnamese, Cantonese and English then supporting this person who enjoys being out and about in the community is the perfect role for you. Your employer also has a range of benefits to support you in your career with them, including training and skills development, flexible working hours, career progression, salary packaging and commitment to work/life balance.
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so you can provide the right support at the right time to your customers.
- Cert III in Disability or other equivalent
- Community access
- Wheelchair assistance
- Current Level 1 First Aid and CPR certificate
- Driver Licence and Car. You will be travelling to peoples’ homes to work.
- Working Rights in Australia
How to Apply
To join this diverse, compassionate and dedicated company please click the “Apply” button below.
Job also known as: PCA, Personal Care Worker, Disability Support Worker, Respite, Supported Living, Residential Services, Lifestyle Options, Individual Support, Home Care, Community Support Worker
No Similar Jobs Found.