Support Workers - Logan
- : Newly On-demand
- : 24-Jan-2019
- : Logan Central QLD 4114
If you are passionate about working ‘with’ and ‘for’ people who matter
then this permanent part-time role is for you!
Newly are currently seeking people who like working with people! We have an opportunity for you to work with a leading provider of aged care services whilst providing the quality person-centered care you were trained to deliver. You enjoy
- Working with a range of people in their own home environment and local community.
- Proactively supporting peoples’ independence, social connections and while promoting positive health & well being
- Being ‘hands on’, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
If this sounds like you, then our employer has a range of benefits to support you in your career with them, including training and skills development, flexible working hours, career progression, salary packaging and career progression.
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so we can provide the right support at the right time to our customers.
- Cert III in either Aged Care, Individual Support and/or Disability
- 1 - 2 Years experience
- Domestic assistance
- Social support
- Community access
- Daily living tasks
- Updated Police check
- Yellow card
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate
- Driver Licence and Car. You will be travelling to peoples’ homes to work.
- Working Rights in Australia
How to Apply
To join this diverse, compassionate and dedicated company please click the “Apply” button below.
No Similar Jobs Found.