Aged care/disability support workers - Casual Pool
If you are passionate about working ‘with’ and ‘for’ people who matter then this casual role is for you!
Newly are currently seeking people who like working with people! We have an opportunity for you to work with a leading provider of aged care and disability services whilst providing the quality person-centered care you were trained to deliver. You enjoy
- Working with a range of people in their own home environment and local community.
- Proactively supporting peoples’ independence, social connections and while promoting positive health & well being
- Being ‘hands on’, so suits active people who can perform manual handling tasks
- Listening, talking, having fun
- Working for an Organisation whose mission is “Being for Others’
If this sounds like you, then our employer has a range of benefits to support you in your career with them, including training and skills development, flexible working hours, career progression, salary packaging and career progression.
To be considered we also ask that you have:
- Flexibility with your availability, so we can provide the right support at the right time to our customers.
- Cert III in either Aged Care, Individual Support and/or Disability
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR certificate
- Preferrably with relevant experience in the aged care and/or disability industry.
- Experiencre handling challenging behaviours and complex care is preferred.
- Has knowlegde in using the hoist and manual handling
- Able to do bowel care, slide sheets, catheter management and wheelchair assistance
- Driver Licence and Car. You will be travelling to peoples’ homes to work.
- Working Rights in Australia
- Personal Care Worker / Aged Care Support Worker - ...
- Posted By: Newly On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-06-06
- Location:Rosebud VIC 3939
- If you are passionate about working ‘with’ and ‘for’ people who matter then this permanent part-time...